Circa £90,000+ Benefits and Bonus
A boutique Global Advisory / Professional Services firm is seeking a Senior Consultant, with extensive experience in the Real Estate space, to join their London based team on a permanent basis.
You will be consulting in the Real Estate space across a suite of clients to design and execute innovative solutions. Working on projects including software implementation, strategic information management plans, operational audits / reviews, data migrations, process improvements and technology enablement solutions throughout the Real Estate space.
Essentially, you will be working as the middle man between the business, the clients and the third party vendors to ensure technologies are best for clients operations and strategies for the business are met.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Business Analysis / Business Consulting / Implementation / Project experience / Fund accounting experience
- Strong experience in the Real Estate Space
- Proven software implementation experience
- Experience with Yardi, Horizon, MRI, Argus, Trimble, Geneva or WSO
- Excellent analytical skills and proven documentation abilities
- Previous experience working with Software Vendors and Vendor products would be a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.