Data Analyst – SQL – Fixed Income – Equities – OMS - Data
Our client, a leading investment management company based in London, are looking for a buy side Data Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This will be to join their central data team which is looking after their OMS platform.
The role supports core trading subject matter areas such as Equity, Fixed Income, Multi Asset, Derivatives and Compliance. This role will be a mixture of BAU and project work, as well as actively acting as second line support for production issues.
You will have experience of working in a buyside firm, ideally within the front office and be working with large datasets. You will also be comfortable working with various teams and stakeholders.
- Data analyst experience in Investment Management
- SQL proficient to interrogate data in a meaningful way and interpret results
- Experience of Excel as a tool to analyse complex data sets to identify themes or anomalies
- Working knowledge of security types, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Funds
- Must have the ability to understand and relate data quality, data lineage and metadata
- A good understanding of the overall investment process (order management and trade life cycle) and its data needs of a buy-side investment firm.
This is a great opportunity to join a global team and gain experience within the front office of an investment manager.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.