Senior Data Analytic Manager required to join a global marketing, media and events organisation in their gaming and gambling workstream improvement programme, with a focus on data analytic and campaign optimisation. The ideal candidate will have strong data analytic skills within the CRM domain coupled with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change.
- Proven leadership and analytic skills to support those in the data analytic team.
- Data Analytic: Support and lead the data analytic team with customer segmentation and campaign optimisation. Actively participate in ensuring data quality is consistent and reliable.
- Collaboration: Working collaboratively with technical teams, to help define and elaborate the specification of improvements to the Sales, Customer Services & Operations platform (DXP, CRM, Dynamics 365, ERP) working closely with developers, testers and user representatives to usher these changes into successful daily use.
- Technical: Understanding and articulating complex marketing campaign reports simply. Understanding of campaign optimisation's with clarity on benefits, challenges, risks and impacts. Leading on discovery and knowledge-sharing on innovation, tools and services to support need and deliver business benefit.
- Solid understanding of Data Analytic within the CRM/CMS domain with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change (both to process and technology) in complex environments.
- Strong communicator and influencer able to develop relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make rational decisions under significant time pressure.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and who can manage their own time effectively
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.