A global media and events organisation that specialise in the gaming and gambling space are looking for a Senior Data Analytics Manager to join them. They are looking for someone who has a real passion for data with a focus on campaign optimisation and strong data management/analytics skills within the CRM domain coupled with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change.
You will have proven leadership and analytics skills to support those in the data analytics team as well as build out the function and be a creative and innovative manager, who has a proven track record for delivering successful business change. You will be leading the data analytics function taking a lead on customer segmentation and campaign optimisation as well as ensuring data quality is consistent and reliable.
This is a great opportunity to build out an entirely new function within the business and take ownership of the analytics function within the organisation.
- Solid understanding of data analytics within the CRM/CMS domain with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change (both to process and technology) in complex environments.
- Passion, drive and ambition for the role and data is essential.
- Strong communicator and influencer able to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make rational decisions under significant time pressure.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and who can manage their own time effectively.
- A motivational leader with the ambition to build out a function and be responsible for hiring FTE’s.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.