A Senior Java Developer (AVP) is needed by a top tier Investment Bank in London to work on their revamp of the Equities Derivatives platform. This will be focused on providing high quality engineering in an Agile development framework.
Although this is a middle office position, you will have the chance to work directly with Equities, offering an excellent learning opportunity as part of a global team. The system will be moving to GCP in the near future so there is a lot of cloud native development work in addition to new feature greenfield engineering.
- Strong Java adevelopment skills
- Database analysis and good sequel query skills
- End to end Agile process delivery experience
- Apache Camel, RESTful and WebSockets Application Programme Interfaces delivery; Unit and Integration Test delivery
- Data Analysis and modelling; Adept with development tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ and git
- Experience with Investment Banking a benefit but not required
- Knowledge of cloud systems ideally GCP would also be a benefit
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a high performance development team on unique Java engineering.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.