Our client, a fund management firm based in the city, seeking a Senior Python developer to come in and join their technology team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working across various business and client driven initiatives such as client portfolio monitoring applications, investment research tools and building out effective workflow tools.
The ideal candidate will have strong web-based Python programming experience building upon a 2.1 or higher within an IT, Engineering or Mathematical degree. Experience integrating restful API’s or external cloud-based applications would also be highly beneficial.
Key skills for this role include:
- Over 5 years commercial Python development experience utilising Flask or Django frameworks
- A good understanding of relational database (MySQL)
- Good understanding of Python dependency management and testing tools
- API experience would be highly desirable.
- Azure or AWS experience would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Python Developer to come and join a growing company and be able to have an immediate. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.