A well-established global Media organisation based in London are hiring a permanent Senior Salesforce Developer to work on their Global Business Systems platform. This is a great opportunity to use industry leading technology to deliver on the business’s vision by standardising processes across the organisation.
You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of customisation's, applications, extensions, and integrations. You will also join an existing team working on Salesforce development and work closely with other teams to build components and integrations with other applications within both a collaborative and agile environment.
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Strong experience as a Salesforce Developer across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Relevant experience integrating Salesforce.
- Experience producing technical designs and related artefacts.
- Experience with CI/CD and managing deployments.
- DevOps tooling experience such as Jira,GIT etc.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.