I am hiring for a Technical Writer for a world renown Financial Services client who build market leading Risk Platforms and Products using Real-time Content. The Technical Writer will work on shaping their technical content as well as assisting with the content strategy for future product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to produce high quality technical content
- Advise the business on best practice for technical content
- Support and guide strategic technical content projects
- Collaborate with developers and managers to clarify any technical issues
- Use the product or service in question to understand the technology and applications for which documentation is being prepared
- Gather and analyse the information needs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with our brand team, marketing, designers and other technical writing teams across the business
- Coordinate the work of a junior writer on an ad hoc basis
- Demonstrable experience in many, if not all, the tasks above - experience creating technical content and advising on technical content strategy is essential
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and able to contribute at all levels
- Fantastic team player
- Professional experience in the financial services sector and for multiple organisations (desirable)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.