A Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher & Designer is needed to work on a number of greenfield design projects, building real-time content across Web, Mobile and Desktop devices for a global Financial Services business. This will be working for one of the worlds leading Data Analytics providers in a fast paced, innovative sector, with project work covering AI and Distributed Ledger Technology, among others.
This role will be focused on providing products and services in the form of interactive data visualisations, experiences, language and workflows. They work with the latest tools and methods including the use of motion design. The day-to-day will involve working directly with stakeholders/users to understand in detail their requirements and then crafting elegant and efficient designs that are fit for purpose.
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a product design team
- Passion for a clean, cohesive and purposeful design
- Demonstrable experience in being able to confuct self-guided UX research with stakeholders without relying on Business Analysts
- The ability to translate high-level product requirements into experiences that users deserve
- Knowledge of professional financial design is a bonus, but you will be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of crafting successful user experiences
- Strong portfolio with examples of your own work; explorations, workflows, personas, opportunities and final designs
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.