Senior UX Researcher required to join a global media organisation on a permanent basis, working on a global data platform product. The Senior UX Researcher will help to define and drive the future of products through revealing what users need from the products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams to verify and validate early product thinking and performing usability studies to iterate the UX solutions the team design. The UX Researcher will be focused on what users need whilst striking a balance between the strategic objectives of the business to drive new behavioural change and efficiency. The ideal candidate will have in-depth UCD experience working on complex products – preferably in the enterprise tooling/platform space, with proven experience working with Dovetail (or similar) to collate and manage research output. The headcount has been attached to their Manchester office but they’re working fully remotely currently and when things are back to ‘normal’ the expectation would be to go into the office 1 day a fortnight at most.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research, as well as evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Work closely with cross-functional product teams to identify and evaluate research topics
- Plan and implement use research strategies and methodologies
- Perform usability studies with consumers
- Advocate research findings to diverse senior audiences through written and oral presentations
- Six+ years UX research experience
- 1+ year experience working on complex platform design, ideally SaaS
- Bachelors or MS in a human behaviour-related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Experience working with Dovetail (or similar) to collate and manage research output
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating and iteration
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.