My client, a leading financial services organisation, are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join the organisation. Working within Corporate Technology, you will be accountable for defining end to end solutions with a specific focus on applications from one network architectures that needs to be accessed by users from another network architecture (aka cross company access). This will involve working with Infrastructure and
Cloud Architects to understand how these new users will access the application e.g. route through Internet, use VDI solution etc.
Candidates must have:
- Experienced in architecting, delivering and supporting software-based systems integrated across a variety of IT infrastructures including knowledge of:
- Azure Active Directory
- AWS hosting capabilities and services
- Architecting for non-functional requirements, e.g. performance, network capacity, security
- SaaS solutions
- Infrastructure concepts to support business continuity and operations e.g. performance, disaster recovery
- Familiarity with networking and security concepts
- Ideally, experience or knowledge of
- On-premise to Cloud migration projects Integration projects as a result of corporate acquisitions & mergers
- Onboarding SaaS solutions
- System integrations at application, data and network architecture domains
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.