I am currently working with a world leading provider of financial data in London who are hiring a new Solutions Architect. This will be part of the Investment and Advisory Technology Group who deliver cutting edge solutions within the Big Data technology, Cloud solutions (AWS/Azure), API’s and integration, and Machine Learning initiatives.
They support multiple business areas such as enterprise pricing and reference data services, Portfolio Analytics, Quant Analytics.
They are looking for someone who can provide expert solution design but also remain close to delivery and drive best engineering practice within the group. Recent experience and a keen interest in engineering is important.
- Demonstratable knowledge of .Net or Java based application development and Microservices
- A good understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices and experience in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Experience in S3, SQS, Lambda, ECS, EKS, EC2, Application Load balancer, Route 53, Cloudwatch.
- Experience in Restful API, GraphQL, GRPC
- Experience using CI/CD pipeline to provision infrastructure and deploy applications on AWS.
- Prior experience delivering a high-profile project under stringent deadlines.
- Prior experience with data architecture and data modelling.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.