A hands-on Tableau Engineer is sought after by a global professional services organisation, to provide technical support for the platforms across the UK and Europe. The team aims to deliver a first-class suite of BI platforms for the BI development team and internal customers, using industry-leading technologies. You will be a part of the internal BI and Analytics team working with platforms including Tableau, SAP Business Objects, SAP HANA, Azure and Power BI.
As part of this role, you will be the subject matter expert for BI & Reporting Platform Engineering, which will involve monitoring and report on activity and usage statistics, optimising performance and scalability and security and vulnerability management.
Key Skills Required
- Solid hands-on experience of managing BI Platforms and environments, specifically Tableau Server, managing content and permissions.
- Experience of working with Cloud hosted environments, specifically Azure.
- Experience of installation and upgrades of Tableau Server in an enterprise setting supporting distributed, highly available environments.
- Proficient in writing SQL to query databases, structure and analyse data.
- Familiarity with ETL processes and data modelling.
- Experience with geographically distributed teams where the focus on teamwork and achieving deliverables requires strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.