A well-respected Insurance Syndicate based out of Lloyd’s of London are currently recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst to join their Digital Technology Services team to work on and support the delivery of an annual change and run programme of work.
The Technical Business Analyst will ensure together with the internal DTS team that these needs are accurately translated into business and technical solutions. You will be working across a range of projects and through close collaboration with the QA and Development teams to ensure deliver according to the requirements within the agreed timelines in various business functions.
What you will be doing:
- Working with specific business area Business Analysts to interpret user business needs and produce technical specifications.
- Assess the impact of changes to other applications, system architecture, security landscape and business processes.
- Work closely with the development function to ensure that development is in line with the technical specification.
- Demonstrated project experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Familiarity with visual models including conceptual models; process flow diagrams, state change diagrams or user case diagrams.
- A solid understanding of SQL for data querying.
- Any experience of working within a .NET house or Azure would be beneficial but not required.
- Experience of working within Insurance or Financial Services is required for this opportunity.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.