My client, a leading Financial Services institution based in London is looking for a numerous Professional Services Consultants to join them on a permanent basis. You will sit within the firms' flagship Regulatory Reporting Platform, proactively implementing a complete software delivery lifecycle for regulatory, post trade, reconciliation, and data solutions. This role will be focused on providing regulatory and compliance reporting e.g. MiFIR or EMIR, whilst having a strong technical and data analysis slant with strong working knowledge of SQL.
You will be expected to implement solutions as per the functional requirements, managing internal and client facing testing, performing basic project management duties and assisting with the elicitation and documentation in accordance with teams the business analysis processes.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Multiple years’ experience working as a Professional Services Consultant or a similar role (e.g. Implementation/Technical Consultant)
- Experience of working within a Financial Software Vendor or Financial Institution (BO/MO)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Data Analytics and ELT (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Good knowledge of data manipulation, enrichment, validation, normalisation, and underlying concepts related to data reconciliation and quality management
- Exposure to/ basic business knowledge of middle/ back office financial processes
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.