My client, a world-renowned Financial Services organisation is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis for an initial 6 months.
They are currently undergoing a critical programme of work of a strategically and important business and technology initiative across multiple structural units. This programme involves projects for a software platform for risk integration and sanction screening for corporate credit checking for external clients of the business. You will be working across several business and technology departments to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills:
- It is essential to have worked on large scale programmes at an Investment Bank or a wider Financial Services organisation.
- You must have come from a software delivery background.
- Previous experience of working on a data platform.
- Anti-financial crime experience would be of great benefit.
- Experience of managing large teams and budgets.
- Experience of working in a complex, high paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognised Financial Services organization working with cutting edge technology on a highly visible programme of work.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.