A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis.
My client currently has a high profile programme of work that sits within platform and customer operations, as part of their wider market leading data platform, that requires continued software delivery surrounding digital rights and authentication (SAML / OAUTH2 / OIDC2). You will be leading in all phases of the project, identifying and managing risks, stakeholder management, and ensuring successful delivery of digital access management.
We are currently identifying Technical Project Manager candidates who have previously delivered large-scale programmes and who have come from a background of working within the Financial Services industry.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Software Delivery Background
- Previous experience working on a data platform would be highly beneficial
- Proven API and authentication delivery experience
- Experience with digital rights management
- Experience managing large project budgets
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.