My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their Trading Technology team on a contract basis. This will initially be working from home but will require some travel to the Nottingham office.
You will be reporting directly in to the Trading Programme Manager, working closely with development team leads and taking on accountability for various large-scale technical deliverables and software projects. The Trading Team have a number of key initiatives underway at the moment are FX, Fixed Income and Corporate Treasury programmes including a huge FX platform migration programme. You will be responsible for the management of key stakeholders, project budgets and delivery teams, ensuring the timely delivery of the technical requirements for the business outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project Management experience working for a large financial services organisation
- Proven experience of delivering large scale technical projects in a hands on capacity
- A software delivery background would be highly beneficial
- Extensive stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience management globally distributed teams and £multi-million project budgets
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global Financial Services organisation, working on an exciting portfolio of Trading Technology projects in what is a highly visible area at present.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.