My client, a well-established and rapidly expanding Financial Technology firm with global offices and a number of UK locations, are actively seeking a Technical Project Manager to join the Trading Technology and Delivery function on a permanent basis, working remotely until at least the Summer, and eventually joining the Nottingham office on a flexible basis, with WFH a few days a week still an option.
Working directly with the Head of Trading Delivery, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the end-to-end technical delivery of transformation projects within this function, covering the whole SDLC, such as implementing large-scale software changes.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Financial Services experience and detailed asset class understanding (Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities)
- Proven Project Management capabilities in previous roles
- Experience implementing software changes as a PM
- Strong regulatory understanding (from a technical perspective)
- Systems and application development project management experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- An interest and understanding of trading
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.