My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Technology Project / Programme Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
You will be joining a high profile and complicated Integration programme working across multiple functions to ensure the delivery roadmaps are adhered to and aligned to the business requirements. You will have strong, core Project Management skills as well as extensive experience and understanding of technology (software) and ideally integration, manging complex projects and ensuring Planning, RAID and Risks and Issues are tracked and highlighted. This is a very technical, delivery focused role and will be focused around data, analytics and the Cloud.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager or Programme Manager in the Financial Services industry
- Extensive Project Manager experience / Technical Delivery Management
- A Software development background is highly benefical
- Proven experience on integration projects / programmes would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience working on large data related projects
- Strong vendor management experience
- Proven experience managing £multi-million budgets and matrix teams
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.