Our client, a top tier Investment Bank, is seeking a talented Vendor Manager to join their Vendor Management team on a permanent basis.
You will be tasked with supporting the team, whilst determining vendor and IT strategy for the company. This will involve allocating resources, negotiating vendor contracts, and ensuring that vendor engagements are properly aligned to the wider strategy.
You will also be charged with ensuring the business function adheres to bank wide policies, whilst improving reporting functions to allow for more informed decisions to be made by the business.
- Experience determining IT and vendor strategy for large organisations
- Substantial experience with vendor and business management
- Understanding of vendor and contract management (inc. experience with: RfP, KPI, Financials, Business Cases)
- Experience with financial and resource planning
- Ability to diagnose improvement areas across processes, tools and systems
- Working knowledge of data reporting and analytics
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.