My client, a world-renowned Financial Services organisation are looking for a Vendor Business Analyst to join their team on an Operational and Excellence programme in Nottingham for an initial 6 months.
This is an extremely critical programme of work where you will lead the design of their technology operating model, specifically taking on Vendor and Strategy activities within it. This large-scale programme will require you make decisions regarding where certain departments sit within the target operating model moving forwards.
You will be required to develop both partner and vendor strategy and then implement it to allign with the Target Operating model on a global scale
To be successful within this role, you must possess the following skillset.
- A minimum of 5 years as a Vendor Strategy Analyst is a requirement for this role.
- It is essential to have experience in developing both partner and vendor strategy.
- Experience of working with a target operating model is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry is a must.
This is a remarkable opportunity for someone to work for a market leading financial services organisation on an essential programme of work in a high visibility area of the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.