My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis in Northampton as part of a critical Payments programme.
You will be working with both the business and technical teams to define the requirements and support the implementation of new technology solutions.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years’ experience as a Business Analyst preferable within Financial Services, partnered with previous experience supporting the delivery of technology solutions.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Multiple years’ experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within a large-scale Financial Services organisation
- A good understanding of data transferring / API’s and Cloud based applications
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- An understanding of SQL would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an expanding and exciting team in what is a highly visible area at the moment, with multiple on-going projects.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.