My client, a leading global Professional Services organisation, are seeking a Cyber Security Project Manager to join their Enabling Functions internal division on a permanent basis in one of their regional offices in the UK/remotely.
You will be joining an exciting part of the business, delivering Cyber Security projects for their internal functions both for their UK and global offices. They currently operate in a hybrid agile and waterfall delivery framework, so experience with both would be highly beneficial partnered with a core Project Management background. You will be facing off to senior stakeholders across the business, so both technical and business knowledge is required.
- Multiple years of experience as a Project Manager ideally with a Cyber Security/Infrastructure project focus
- Previous experience in a Professional Services/Consultancy organisation would be highly beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, varying in scale and budget
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Security Clearance (SC) certification would be beneficial but not required
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.