A global alternative investment consultancy is looking for a Business Analyst with strong experience around funds ideally within Private Equity to join ideally on a contract or permanent basis.
The project is to document data flows between platforms (interfaces) and the data warehouse, with currently 14 builds in progress.
You will be required to:
- Host regular internal workshops with all appropriate teams / SMEs (process analysis resources) to break down the problem statement and to resolve its components
- Documentation of minutes / key decisions
- Circulation of minutes/decisions to appropriate people
- Saving down of key decisions into the appropriate Sharepoint (or Jira)
- Consolidation of key points into a BRD written document to advise IT of a required build.
- Collecting sign-offs from process analysis people involved.
- Confirm with the group who will be responsible for testing the build and sign off of the build.
- Confirm to programme status of a particular problem statement and builds
- College or University degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years of combined experience in Business Consulting, Business Analysis, Project Management, System Implementations (SDLC), Audit, Accounting or Operations preferably within the Alternative Investment industry
- Exceptional communication, organisation, interpersonal & client-service skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Fund Administration systems, processes and transactions
- Mastery of business analysis methodologies along with a demonstrable record of requirements elicitation and documentation;
- Able to deliver presentations and training in a formal environment
- Proven skills in documentation, process mapping (Visio), and other Microsoft Office tools
- Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise work load and manage expectations under pressure
- The ability to interact with vendors and partners to acquire technical information critical to a project’s requirements, costs or execution
- Hands-on knowledge of asset management industry systems a plus
- Flexibility for travel
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of FIS Investran / Geneva / Fund Admin Systems
- Confluence / Jira skillsets
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.