A leading global bank based is seeking a talented Head of Cloud Engineering to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will be responsible for driving the engineering initiatives for an ongoing and high profile cloud implementation programme.
Whilst remaining hands-on, you will own the cloud engineering function whilst providing direct management for a team of 20 cloud focused technologists.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience of Cloud services and their infrastructure requirements and working with Terraform, Sentinel and Prisma
- Experience running an Engineering function including managing people and a team across multiple geographies
- Experience in the latest automated testing methodologies and CI/CD processes, including but not limited to Github Actions
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Security concepts and trends and modern networks/networking designs and trends
- Experience with Agile project delivery methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high profile and career defining cloud implementation programme for a leading financial organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.