My client, a leading global data consultancy are looking for a Senior technology leader on an interim basis to run corporate technology platforms that support the global running of the business day to day.
The role will include managing BAU and Change teams delivering best in breed technology platforms such as Workday, Coupa, ServiceNow, Oracle Financials and integrating these through an Azure middleware. An experience in SASS based corporate technology systems is important to be successful in this role as well as strong leadership expereince.
Required employment experience
- Extensive Programme management experience within a technological environment
- A broad understanding of the technology sector and current trends
- Vender Selections
- CRM Technology (Salesforce, Siebel), Finance Technology (Oracle), HR Technology (Workday, SAP, Peoplesoft), ERP (Coupa, SAP)
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills. The ability to delegate when appropriate
- Proven team management. The ability to remain composed when working in difficult situations and to be proactive in leading the team toward resolutions
- Proven internal relationship management skills with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Risk Awareness
- Approachable, diplomatic and acts with integrity.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and a disciplined approach
- Experience working within process frameworks such as ITIL v3, Prince2
- Strong generic SaSS platforms.
- Experience working in a (multi-vendor) outsourced environment
- Previous experience of working in a matrix environment. Able to built international and cross-BU networks in order to seek and achieve cross-BU and globally aligned synergies
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.