My Client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is seeking a French Speaking Client Services / Onboarding Manager to join their team on a contract basis in either their London or Paris office (initially this role will be work from home)
You will a part of the CDS Sales and Relationship Management team, with a particular focus on Client Services and Onboarding of new and existing CDS + Clearing clients. The role will also involve some project related work as well as BAU Relationship Management tasks, liaising with internal sales and product teams as well servicing client needs and supporting them through the CDS Onboarding process. You will be operating across both French and English Clients so fluency in French and English is critical for this opportunity.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven experience in a Client Services / Relationship Manager position for a top tier Financial Services organisation
- Extensive experience in Clearing / OTC Derivatives is critical for this role
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) experience would be highly beneficial
- Fluency in French and English is critical for this role
- Excellent written and verbal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in either London or Paris
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Financial Services organisation, working with top tier clients in a high visibility Client Service role.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.