Our client, a leading Financial Services firm are seeking a permanent Product Manager to join their Digital Product Group. Deep OTC derivatives experience is needed as well as strong stakeholder management skills.
Your primary objective will be to create new product development strategies, as they roll out improved analytics and data products for their Rates business as well as other service lines.
This role will require someone who is also able to manage vendors, lead technical demos/workshops as well as take their products from development through to launch. You will be executing a long-term product development strategy that reflects the latest industry developments.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Product Manager within Banking or Buy Side firms
- Strong OTC derivatives knowledge
- Extensive product development experience
- Proven experience of taking products to market launch
- Knowledge of post trade services such as compression and margin optimisation would be highly beneficial but not essential
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.