My Client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their London based office on a Permanent basis.
You will be joining a Fixed Income and Multi Asset Product Management team, working within an exciting Information Division, to research, create and bring to market exciting client driven Fixed Income and Multi Asset solutions. You will be covering the full product lifecycle, working with complex internal/external stakeholders, and designing and developing the launch of the new products as well as defining product strategy within the fixed income and benchmark index space.
This will include leading projects across the region to enhance the product portfolio and ensure the continuous development of cutting-edge Fixed Income and Multi-Asset products as well as driving client engagement programmes in order to deliver the best results.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven end to product Management experience in the Financial Services industry
- Extensive product experience in the Fixed Income indices / analytics space from conception through to support of the product
- Previous client engagement experience
- Previous experience on the development of fixed income benchmark products would be highly beneficial
- Self-motivated and team orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.