Our client, a leading investment manager based in the City, are looking for a Project Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract. This Project Manager will have the opportunity to get involved in a number of projects across the business including (but not limited to); ongoing process work related to CSDR and implementation of ESG processes and systems across the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing projects of varying sizes and have sufficient business knowledge to also be able to contribute to the analysis phase of the projects. Success in this role will require the ability to successfully deliver the required processes and any systems change surrounding CSDR/ESG or any other related project work.
- Experience working within Investment Management industry
- Experience of full trading lifecycle
- Knowledge of Fixed Income or OTC Derivatives is essential
- Experience of working with 3rd party systems, custodians, operations and IT developers
- Experience in delivering asset management projects, having exposure to systems development projects and working closely with IT development.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.