Londno - Hybrid working
Project Manager required to join an insurance organisation focused on delivering change within the underwriting and claims portfolio. The Project Manager would join a hardworking and innovative team who are working across projects in line with creating a headless environment that moves away from traditional human driven processes to a digital set up. Aligning to the digital transformation projects will cover software/web development, cloud and DevOps. As the teams are currently working in an agile manner, moving towards formally instilling a SAFe working approach, they are looking for applicants to possess strong knowledge with Agile principles, with SAFe being desirable. Beyond this, the ideal candidate will possess proven experience overseeing multi-function project teams, have a track record of successfully implementing web development/digital projects using agile and exposure to the insurance industry would be desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation going through a digital transformation and gain exposure to a wide variety of projects.
- Project planning and management – defining project scope and schedule alongside performing delivery planning for assigned projects
- Agile – managing projects to meet aggressive deadlines working in an agile environment
- Process improvement and management – defining and managing a well-defined project management process and championing ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Team management – assisting in team development whilst holding the team accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work and leveraging additional resources
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both agile and traditional project management principles
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using agile
- Ideally a recognised Project Management qualification
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Highly desirable experience of having working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10 members including Developers, Business Analysts and QA Personnel
- Balanced business/technical background
- Insurance experience, in particular London Market is desirable
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.