My client, a leading data analytics firm, is currently looking for multiple senior security architects to join the firm
The organisation is in a period of rapid technological change and have extensive projects in flight and in the pipeline to transform the technology function. As part of this transformation, a new Security EA team has been set up to provide specialist design services and assurance. As such there is a need for multiple experienced security architects, capable of working with existing and new project teams to provide design, guidance and assurance on security features and technologies.
You will be responsible for working with Solution Architects and other technology teams to ensure the proposed and delivered design meets strict security criteria, designing security platforms, applications, and tools to deliver against the InfoSec Strategy and programmes, aligned to IT strategy and security standards. The majority of the work is MS stack with a strong focus on Azure security technologies.
Candidates must have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a security architecture team including the production of design documentation (HLDs, LLDs, blueprints etc.)
- Worked within global enterprise organisations
- Detailed Cloud security knowledge, preferably with Azure
- Experience of security systems and controls, such as vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, SDLC and Web Application Firewalls
- Experience with security legislation, architecture and regulatory frameworks (e.g. PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIST)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.