I am currently recruiting for a Senior/Lead C++ Developer for an Investment Bank in London to work on their Equities Trading Systems – Delta 1. The team is responsible for delivering electronic trading solutions for the EMEA Delta 1 desk in activities covering pricing, ETF market-making, hedging and trading strategies.
The focus of the position will be to build the new system in C++ as they move away from C#.Net technologies. As the only C++ Engineer you will have the chance to lead this programme and as such this represents a unique opportunity to rebuild a system from scratch. You will need to build low latency code whilst working directly with the traders and assist them with model generation.
- In-depth understanding of real-time exchange trading systems and hands-on development experience with C++ in at least one of the following domains:
- Systematic Trading / Market Making Systems
- Crossing / Matching Engine Technology
- Market Data / Exchange Connectivity
- Proven experience developing latency sensitive software.
- Proficient in C++ and development in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of trading application architecture and design.
- Knowledge of Equity products (Stock, ETF & Futures) would be a benefit
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.