A world-renowned Financial Markets Infrastructure business are looking for a strong Senior Project Analyst to join their organisation on a permanent basis. You would be working within a change delivery team to assist with the delivery management of new business and technology initiatives to develop their key derivatives business lines.
You will need to support Project / Programme Managers to develop and deliver project objectives, plans, documentation and reporting. You will be creating and maintaining key project documentation including the Project Initiation Document. As well, you will be supporting stakeholder engagement, translating objectives into business requirements and solutions whilst acting as the key representative for this business line for central PMO.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar Senior PMO/Project Delivery role, within the Financial Services industry
- Experience in maintaining documentation, project planning and delivery tracking
- Exposure to supporting business case developments
- Experience managing audit requests and tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially Excel
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.