Our client, a leading global asset manager firm based in the City, are seeking a Service Desk Support Manager to supervise a team of front-line Service Desk and Client Computing staff.
This role is paying up to £80,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing daily work activities and day to day management to guarantee appropriate coverage and commitment to quality, service and efficiency standards, providing 1st and 2nd line incident and request fulfilment working directly with the IT support technicians.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in a technical support environment managing a team and liaising with senior stakeholders and executive teams. An ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally and show initiative to seek and achieve improvements to processes and technology is essential.
- Solid experience in a supervisory role and managing teams
- Asset management experience preferred
- Experience with the Service Now tool
- Experience with Ring Central or a similar tool
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including Windows OS desktop environment and Microsoft O365 application suite
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.