My Client, a leading global financial services organisation, is seeking an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join their London based office on a Contract basis for an initial period of six months.
This is a high visibility programme within the business, where they are looking to allign their technology and infrastructure platforms. Through this, the role will involve establishing a new delivery capability to develop new products, owning and aligning the technology infrastructure roadmap with platform engineering. You will be working across several business and technology departments to ensure successful delivery of the alignment as well as managing a team.
They are looking for a candidate who began their career within Software Development, but has now moved into the Programme Delivery space.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Fund Manager, Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Programme Management experience.
- Experience across software and infrastructure delivery would be beneficial.
- Large scale transformation and allignment experience.
- Proven people management on a global scale.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation, delivering cutting edge solutions in to an ambitious Financial Services and Market Data corporation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.