A world-renowned Financial Services institution are looking for a strong Agile Business Analyst to join their organisation on a contract basis. You would be joining their Software Defined Network (SD-Net) programme, enabling the SD-Net programme to deliver against an ever-increasing pace of technology change.
With your Business Analysis expertise you will help shape the future of one of our client’s key differentiators; the underpinning global infrastructure and services delivery. As an agile BA you will be expected to help with problem definition, facilitate brainstorming sessions, define user journeys, and tease out solution scenarios with the SD-Net teams and users. You will also be working with product owners with user story writing, slicing, and reviewing to represent the “voice of the customer” whilst understanding how your team operates, shaping solutions from all perspectives.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Multiple years’ experience as an Agile Business Analyst, within the Financial Services industry
- Experience in data collation and interrogation activities
- Technical experience with cloud, telco grade network, HPC and interaction with API’s
- Extensive experience working with Agile development teams
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA and agile project delivery methodologies
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.