Agile Coach required to join a global media organisation, working inter team, intra team and intra programme to enable cohesiveness, improve performance, self-organisation and successful delivery. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in managing change, be delivery focused and have the ability to be hands on as needed and facilitate objectively between programmes to bring them together and be well aligned. This contract is inside IR35 and will run until the end of 2021 in the first instance.
- Act as a servant leader for motivated, collaborative and enthusiastic cross-functional teams, guiding software projects to ensure successful delivery
- Making distributed teams work together across time zones and cultures and enabling teams to succeed as a ‘triumvirate’ (product, engineering delivery)
- Helping teams to create better JIRA projects and dashboards to enable them to inspect & adapt
- Strong experience managing change with a delivery focus
- Expert in Agile Methodologies and ceremonies (inception’s, stand-ups, planning, retrospectives, etc)
- Experience building and leading a trusting environment without fear of blame or judgement. Emphasis on conflict resolution, problem solving and continuous improvement
- Ability to articulate the value of metrics and reporting within agile delivery. Including backlog management, burndown/burnup charts, team velocity, task definition and lean metrics
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.