My client, a leading global Investment Bank, are seeking an experienced Agile Product Owner to join their Accounting Engines team on a permanent basis. This is a global, diverse and award winning team that create solutions for their users in T+1 Product Control and much more.
You will be responsible for shaping the overall product visions, strategies and roadmaps, whilst working closely with the customers and wider product teams to gather research on how to improve and maximise the use of the accounting products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for product thinking and core product/ project management experience, preferable with previous exposure of working within Financial Services and of course, core Agile environment experience.
- Proven Product Owner / Product Management experience within Financial Services
- Previous experience supporting Accounting products would be desirable but not a necessity
- Experience in setting up and running agile delivery
- Proven experience with Product Thinking, and being able to know what is best for the End User and/or customer
- Experience using a variety of Product Management techniques (roadmaps, user research, design and wireframing, story mapping, story writing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.