One of our leading London Market Insurance clients is currently on the search for an Agile Project & Release Manager to join their Digital Transformation division within the growing DevOps Engineering team.
The DevOps Engineering team provides key engineering, deployment and operational support services for all of their global delivery teams in a hybrid cloud environment (AWS & MS Azure).
This role will play a key part in driving multiple initiatives for the DevOps team of 3 Engineers whilst working alongside the DevOps Manager to design, build and champion the Agile capability and release framework.
- Working alongside stakeholders and suppliers to ensure new initiatives are understood, evaluated and implemented to plan and to budget
- Running, managing and closing down projects in accordance with guidance from the DevOps Manager
- Facilitating the coordinated preparation and execution of release planning for the DevOps team
- Developing and Managing the Agile release management process
- Experience with program & project standards, governance and methods
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager for a systems engineering, IT infrastructure or software development team
- Experience of project management toolsets e.g. MS Project, JIRA, Azure Devops
- Project management qualification desirable (preferably certified Agile practitioner and Prince 2 practitioner)
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS or MS Azure)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.