Our client, a leading for-profit real estate firm, are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The Application Support Analyst will be key member of the IT department. They will provide support, administration and configuration of key business applications (ERP, Document Management, CRM, Customer Portal, etc) and be responsible for contributing ongoing to the Business as Usual and Roadmap change programs.
This position works with business operations teams and IT resources, other third-party consultants, and vendors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administration services on approved request to key business applications
- Provide configuration services on approved request to key business applications
- Provide general support / issue resolution to key business applications
- Provide training to users on key business applications
- ERP support experience (Aareon QL preferrable)
- CRM support experience (MS Dynamics)
- DMS support experience (MS Sharepoint)
- PowerBI report writing experience
- End user training experience
- Excel support experience to VBA level
- SQL query writing skills
- MS SQL server management experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and be involved in a highly successful IT team.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.