My client, a leading financial data and analytics provider, is currently looking for an experienced Azure Application Architect to join the organisation. Working on a compliance and risk platform, you will be accountable for setting key technology strategy and ensuring its implementation through the delivery of products and platforms delivering business value to key stakeholders including Technology, Service, and Product/Proposition teams.
They are looking to migrate their applications from their onpremise data center into Azure cloud, so they require an individual who can work end-to-end designing solutions for the Application and Cloud (Azure) architecture.
You will be an accomplished and recognized technologist, with previous success defining enterprise level technology strategy, and leading delivery teams through its application. You will be working with like-minded, skilled technologists, solving complex problems through the application of innovative technology and delivering leading software to support successful, award-winning products.
- Exposure to Application Architecture including solution design and implementation.
- Experience undertaking application migrations from onpremise data centers into Azure.
- An understanding of security and resilience with respect to application migrations.
- Extensive experience designing, reviewing, and implementing solutions for large systems that are scalable, extensible, highly secure and highly available.
- Extensive domain experience in key technologies including cloud, big data, secure systems, text extraction, parsing, multiple language solutions, streaming data, and real time data.
- Experience leading multiple complex projects and working with business stakeholders.
- Experienced at analyzing existing systems to determine how change will impact surrounding environments.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced architect to join a high profile area of a growing business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.