An alternative investments consultancy is looking a Business Analyst to join on a contract basis, you will be required to do the technical documentation on their migration from Geneva and WSO to Investran.
- Provide expertise on the migration to Investran from WSO & Geneva
- Where required, construct requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Utilise company-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies as required.
- Work independently with users and under the direction of project managers, to define concepts and provide solutions
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community, internal/external customers, the software development team and other service providers
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse (and provide solutions) for the natural trade-off between usability and performance needs.
- Experience with either WSO or Geneva
- Understanding of alternative investments
- Experience working on system migrations
- Ideally knowledge or an understanding of Investran
- Strong technical documentation experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.