£550p/d – 5month contract
A global Lloyd’s market insurer is looking for a business analysis to join on a contract basis. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of the RITC (Reinsurance to close) project to transfer the 2018 and prior years of syndicate 4000 data to the MGA.
- Provide business analysis to ensure the successful migration of unstructured data (Emails, digital documentation on Network Drives / SharePoint, Physical documentation) that will allow the MGA to maintain the risk and claim information because of the RITC
- Successful migration of the insurance documentation from the network to the MGA that will allow the business users to be able to reference business documentation relating to risks and claims
- Documentation, reviewed and agreed, detailing the analysis and outcomes will be delivered during the projects
- Review and understand the unstructured data requirements.
- Work with the SQL ETL developers, other business analysts, testers and business teams to provide support as required to extract and report the necessary information
- London Market Insurance experience
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Document migration experience – highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with Executives, Managers, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of Sequel products (at least one of; Eclipse, Claims, Impact, RI).
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.