*Please note - this role can be either a Fixed-Term or Day-Rate contract*
Our client, a growing Investment Management organisation based in the City of London, are looking for them to join their Equities Desk on a Fixed Term Contract/Contract basis. This will be joining a highly visible team within the business.
You will be joining a growing team as part of the Equities Desk which has just launched two new teams across Quant Equities and Development Markets working across a range of different initiatives within the business as they look to expand their capabilities.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of Equities and have the ability to define Operating Models for a broad range of projects and initiatives, preferably coming from an Investment Management background.
- Extensive prior experience as a Business Analyst is essential
- Strong knowledge of asset classes, in particular Equities
- Proven ability to define Operating Models and map processes, both current and target is key
- Experience working within Quantitative environments is beneficial
- Knowledge of data models, data dictionaries and data flows towards the design of technical solutions is beneficial
- Investment Management experience is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recently established team within a growing Investment Manager and play a key role in a range of strategic initiatives within the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.