£550 p/d – Via Umbrella Company
6 Month Contract
Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Business Analyst required by a global media organisation to join their global technology operations team. The IDAM Business Analyst will be responsible for IDAM Policies’ and Processes coordinating with various stakeholders in the business from Architects to Global Process Owners.
The position will ensure consistent documentation processes are in place to manage and control identify and access to global services, including O365, Finance, Digital, Marketing and Sales systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business analysis coupled with knowledge of identity and access management in a global environment. This contract will be 6-months in duration initially and is inside IR35.
- Responsible for user Identify and Access Management Policies’ and Processes, working with key stakeholders including Architects, Business Analysts, Global Process Owners to:
- Map out and document current processes identify gaps and areas of improvement
- Define document and agree standard user identify and access processes, policies
- Define document and agree role mapping strategy / approach which will help to drive automation
- Define and document requirement to enable the development and implementation of an Access Portal to ensure business users are assigned the correct roles and access
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analysis, or similarly detail-oriented role
- 3+ years knowledge of User Identity and Access management in a Global environment
- Working knowledge of role-based access
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.