£500p/d inside IR35
A global consultancy is looking for a x2 Business analysts to deliver two projects for their insurance client.
One project will be on the Pricing Solution implementation into an insurance client of theirs which works across the group level.
The other will be to deliver a new underwriting workbench solution into the client which works across the group level. The UW Workbench is a tool that integrates all the systems inputting to the underwriting process and co-ordinates the user interface and user processes across the end to end flow.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has 5+ years of BA experience, with strong knowledge of the BA lifecycle and standard deliverables.
- Good level of Insurance domain understanding
- Previous experience of pricing solution implementation or finance background highly desirable.
- Responsible for creating the core BA project deliverables. i.e Business Requirement Documentation, as-is/to-be process mapping
- Must be an engaging and dynamic individual able to engage stakeholders and lead and run workshops
- Must be able to capture requirements, write user stories and manage a backlog of epics, features and user stories.
- Must be able analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Must be able to conduct prioritisation exercises with the business for requirements backlog.
- Must be able to create test cases and manage UAT cycles with the business.
- Must be able to liaise with third party vendors in the interest of the Client organisation.
- Must be able to perform research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects
A great opportunity to join a consultancy working on an interesting project for their client which is set to last a few years,
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.