This role will be PAYE/Via Umbrella
About the Role:
The Business Analyst - Integrations will work at programme level to deliver Agile business change in their underwriting solutions programme. They carry out requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation tasks to ensure that the project deliverable is the ideal solution for the business.
- Conduct data mapping analysis work to a consistently high standard within a variety of business areas to support the API development.
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops, and business process descriptions.
- Identify the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change on multiple systems and processes.
- Partner management – interact with all levels of management, acquire consensus and sign off and handle expectations.
- Contribute to the Business Solutions Team development of standards / methodology for capturing and publishing business processes, requirements and other documentation.
- Work effectively as part of a project team alongside the Project Manager.
- Accurately identify and estimate their project tasks.
- Technical London Market change experience with knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- strong data mapping experience across systems and platforms.
- Ability to work independently as well as harmoniously in teams.
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Wide range of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.