Our client, a leading investment Management organisation, based in the City, are looking for a Business Analyst to join them on an initial 12-month contract. You will be working within their Private Equity Initiatives team playing a key role in strategic projects going forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building out a cloud based data lake which will focus on Private Markets data for the business. Alongside this, you will play an instrumental role in the implementation of eFront working closely with senior stakeholders to gather requirements and migrate the existing data from on-premises to cloud.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Investment Management and be able to navigate a range of datasets.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst
- Ability to take lead on a range of projects across the business
- Knowledge or Private Market Systems is essential (e.g. eFront, Allvue, Black Mountain)
- Experience working within the Front Office is desirable
- Strong understanding of SQL to navigate datasets
- Experience working in Investment Management is key
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a growing Private Markets team and play a key role in a range of strategic projects across the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.